Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fastest recovery

Eating enough of the right foods. Sleeping enough. Drinking plenty of water. Stretching after weight training. I also add the following in to my routine to help me recover:
1) infrared sauna 2-3 times per week
2) deep tissue work once per week
3) very little sugar and dairy only once per week
4) intermittent fasting. I fast for 16 hours every day.
5) magnesium and potassium supplementation. This can be done through actual supplements, float tank therapy, using sea salt in food, epsom salt baths, or a combination thereof

Eating enough of the right foods. Sleeping enough. Drinking plenty of water. Stretching after weight training. I also add the following in to my routine to help me recover:
1) infrared sauna 2-3 times per week
2) deep tissue work once per week
3) very little sugar and dairy only once per week
4) intermittent fasting. I fast for 16 hours every day.
5) magnesium and potassium supplementation. This can be done through actual supplements, float tank therapy, using sea salt in food, epsom salt baths, or a combination thereof

yep, and i would add general conditioning too to that. guys who have been training for years will recover faster than newbies.

What are the fastest ways to recover ? I have trouble with just 1 day recovery between workouts. What do you find helps the best ?

What kind of training routine are you following?
Maybe you should think about adjusting your programming a bit if recovery is an issue.

If you need help with training programming hit me up.

Top Bottom