Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasted cardio ed or eod while bulking

Kaytime

Hey guys, I’m currently on a mass cycle and I have increased my calories tremendously.

6 meals + 1 shake pre workout & 1 shake post workout with (dextrose)

I am just wondering if fasted cardio every day or every other day would make gains suffer? I just want to keep unwanted bodyfat down or to at least keep it to a minimal level.

Stats
Age 31
Height 6ft 2
Weight 122kg
Bodyfat roughly 13 - 15%
Goal = comp again late next year, goal is to add as much mass as I can before I prep mid year

I would never under any circumstance have you eating 6 meals + a dex shake post workout. no human being on the planet needs to take MORE sugar, we get plenty already and sugar does not build quality mass. it will just make you fat

the pros who do this are on tons of drugs, HGH, and insulin so they HAVE to have a dex shake.. unless you are doing the same then why copy what they are doing?

I would never under any circumstance have you eating 6 meals + a dex shake post workout. no human being on the planet needs to take MORE sugar, we get plenty already and sugar does not build quality mass. it will just make you fat

the pros who do this are on tons of drugs, HGH, and insulin so they HAVE to have a dex shake.. unless you are doing the same then why copy what they are doing?

i thought the point of the dex (which purportedly spikes insulin) is to mimic the spike from actually taking insulin, yet obviously safer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i thought the point of the dex (which purportedly spikes insulin) is to mimic the spike from actually taking insulin, yet obviously safer.

All fast carbs do.

All fast carbs do.

so is there a legitimate reason to spike your insulin (either with insulin or something like dex) after a lifting workout or not? This question has never really yielded a satisfactory debate on the boards or the net research. i just read, “its great or its evil”. or like the 1st reply. pro’s HAVE to cuz their on a shitload of drugs. how about just a load. or some? does “its only good for the pros” type response really you must have the top genetics profile they express. or it is a bodyfat % thing. im really interested in this “tipping point” that must exist & i would love to know what the mechanics of the interaction of factors might be. if anyone has a more clear understanding or can point me to a really good source, i would really appreciate it.

is that necessary ? no.. and it is actually counter productive

the reason for the 'post workout dex shake' is to prevent you from going into hypo after an insulin injection. yet we see people copying this nonsense cause some meathead on tons of shit tells them thats what they do lol

I think in general people are way too worried about losing gains. It is actually really hard to lose muscle. If you are in a caloric surplus at the end of the day you will still be gaining weight. You are already fairly lean so it is something you might have to adjsut as you go. If you notice you are gaining unwanted fat then just cut the food down.

Top Bottom