Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasted cardio ed or eod while bulking

Cardio a couple days per week will NOT make you loose muscle.

I am ALL for cardio in the offseason. It'll help with conditioning and it's good for your heart

is that necessary ? no.. and it is actually counter productive

the reason for the 'post workout dex shake' is to prevent you from going into hypo after an insulin injection. yet we see people copying this nonsense cause some meathead on tons of shit tells them thats what they do lol

so here is my problem understanding & why I used the term “tipping point” earlier.
To be clear:
1. you don’t mention whether the insulin injection is also counter productive.
so #1 - is an insulin injection a positive for building muscle?
if the answer to this is no. Full stop here
———————-
if the answer to Q#1 is yes :
2. a slin inj spikes insulin, yes?
3. as Masonic said, a dex shake spikes insulin, yes?
4. so the only way i can see 1 is counterproductive & the other effective is some “tipping point”.
an ex: a little test boost helps build muscle; a huge test boost helps build muscle.
Why is this not true with insulin?

5. if it is the case these smaller boosts in insulin spikes are bad, why is the choice of post workout shakes whey instead of casein?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ unless you have top 1% genetics and plan on competing at the highest levels AND plan on using a ton of gear/HGH/drugs then no person should touch insulin PERIOD

the avg joe who uses insulin will gain fat and maybe a little more muscle/strength.. plus it will be detrimintal to your health

our lifestyles we already get TOO MUCH insulin spikes as it is, to add more makes no sense. it would be like me telling you to add donuts to your diet, makes no sense.

So just a protein shake on its own. Nothing else?

I do use insulin half way through a cycle or during a cruise period.

if you use insulin then you should always keep dex/sugars on hand to prevent going hypo

you want to take the right amount.. taking too much will defeat the purpose.. taking too little might put you into hypo.

i am not an advocate for insulin use at all unless you are competing at a Mr. Olympia level which is absurd to even dream about. there are 5B people on earth and those are the 20 best bodybuilders. your odds are less than making it into the NBA for crying out loud. and even if you make it there how many guys do we see fall out the next year cause competition gets tougher and tougher. people destroy their bodies for a 5 figure award.. atleast in the NBA they get paid millions for riding the bench

Top Bottom