Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast endurance boost?

Is the improvement with GW really noticeable? Been reading a lot of logs and the improvements people are seeing dont seem worth the risk which I believe in cancer in high doses? I mean percentage wise what are we talking with GW

Is the improvement with GW really noticeable? Been reading a lot of logs and the improvements people are seeing dont seem worth the risk which I believe in cancer in high doses? I mean percentage wise what are we talking with GW

GW is dosed at 20mg/day. Anything over that, there's really no increase. Diminishing returns basically.
Yes, there is noticeable endurance improvement within days. I also see less fatigue while on it as well.
As for the cancer risk, that was in mice/rats that were being administered high does in proportion to their body weights. It has been debunked in humans. Dylan is really the expert here, so I hope he chimes in.

As for cortisone, I've never used or experimented with it. Never saw the need.

Apparently cortisone allows you to push harder for longer as you dont feel the pain.

As for GW can anyone enlighten me with %'s improvement?

Do not use cortisone unless you really know what your doing and know your body. This will not only screw up your immune system but possible cause long term knee problems. If you like your knees and love cycling then stay far, far away from cortisone. Before a race test supplements like Super Test, Anabolic Matrix etc, will help keep your energy level boosted and keep your heart rate low. Give yourself a good dose of sublingual B-12 to get things rolling, and stay away from stuff like Tren or Clen because that stuff take your wind away. I am about to start running a cycle of GW and I ride 60-120 miles on the weekend with intervals and light lifting through the week. I will let you know what works for me. If you want to improve endurance the keys are low body fat to muscle = higher V02, eat things like a lot blueberries to help V02, cordyceps can be taken to improve oxygen management, train at altitude if you can and eat foods that help clear cortisol from the system. But really when your in the depths of a road race or crit, you need to tell your body to shut the hell up - keep the rpms high and suffer because you can always rest after the race. Practice intervals and sustaining intervals output because this will help you bridge serious gaps and also if your in the break it will help you stay away from the pack. Like Jens Voight says - tell your legs to "shut up."

Top Bottom