Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fascia stretching routine

CoBra666

Broken
wanna start doin this fascia crap, anyone else do it and know the best way to stretch every muscle group. google is pissing me off with ppls stupidity today

the only fascia I was taught to stretch was the iliotibial band--basically from your knee to your hip laterally. You do that by crossing your legs standing, weight bearing on the leg to be stretched while jutting the same hip outward to increase the tension. I can draw a stick man for u if you like-

lol, thanks mango! it took a couple attempts but i got it. no need for a stick man. legs check.. although calves could use a doing, but i got pretty big calves so not to concerned....now does anyone got any upper bdy stretches, bi's, tr's, pecs etc??

Yep, I just started DC's routine this week and spent a good couple hours looking for those pictures, I'm glad I was able to share them, it makes my time spent a little more worth it.

lol, yeah it is muchly appreciated. i spent the last 2 weeks googling random words with stretch after it cuz i couldnt remember the term fascia. that was getting on my nerves

Top Bottom