Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The famous "dot" on every pro bodybuilders body...???

MassMachine

If you look in magazines, or in contest photo's or just pictures of any pro that has obviously done some major steroids, there is ALWAYS atleast 1 dot, its kind of looks like there is a BB under their skin, most of the time i see it in their abdomen area, there is atleast 1 bump and sometimes like 2 or 4 ive seen before. Ive never seen a pro that doesnt have this, i was wondering if anyone knows why they all have these bumps ?...its because of steroids or what? thanks.

It is ridiculous to think professional athletes use anabolic substances. They are all natural, and built their body with Cell Tech and Nitro Tech. Why do you say such bad things? Those marks are merely moles, we all have em.

NOT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

I'm almost positive what you are talking about is a vein that is just popping up in one little spot... i have one in my tricep too, they are noticable with a lower body fat

crmdogg said:
dude, bodybuilders are drug tested, they cant be on drugs, what are you thinking
yah right... ha ha ha... this is a good one... Pro BB are all Natural...

IT's a subaceous cyst. When you juice your skin goes crazy producing to much oil. The end result is that it can't find it way out. It's not a vein and it's not a tumor.

Top Bottom