Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eyelid twiches after working out. HELP! Am I overtraining?

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all!

weirdest thing has happened today. After my 30-40 minute wokrout, when I was changing , my right eyelid started to twich.
'

Oh my god! Am I overtraining? I have one of the symptoms of overtraining - eyelid twitches. Howeevr I seem to feel myself OK... i know how overtraining feels like...

I cant beleive that 3 times a week. 30-40 mins per session can overtrain (1 of 3 times is abs/arms only)

Reply please! Am I overtraining? Hopefully not.,:eek:

err how could you possibly think that that is related to overtraining? my dad gets those, and he does not even train. my little brother has em every so often, and I have them in multiple places (triceps, calves, and eyelids). Note however, that I've had these even before i worked out (and no, it's not stress, as I was 12 at the time).

Peace

Dude, just chill. Don't worry so much. If you are overtraining then so what?? Take a few days off. All of your posts are about somethign stupid like this, this is not a flame at all but I just think you shold think about what you are saying before you post.

Twitching like that usually means lack of sleep

not overtraining

I used to get it, always in a god damn meeting at work or something, when I used to get about 1 hours sleep a night

another thing that will cause it is excess caffeine, so coffee/cans of coke etc

Liberator said:
Twitching like that usually means lack of sleep

not overtraining

I used to get it, always in a god damn meeting at work or something, when I used to get about 1 hours sleep a night

another thing that will cause it is excess caffeine, so coffee/cans of coke etc

Lack of sleep?

Often I sleep 12 hours per night. When I sleep 8, I call it "sleep deprivation". Many people sleep for only 4 hours...

How much should I sleep?

twitching is a sign of possible overtraining ....... if basically indicates your body is tired, i used to get it all the time when i revise...... if u get enougth sleep, and eat well it should go away, if it does not, then overtraining is a possibility.

Stupid Post? Hell I used to get these all the time at the Gym.
I thinks it caused by all those tight ass, nipple popin, Spandex wearin, Cleavage exposin, hot ass honeys runnin around the Gym. My eyes are overtraining themselves staring at it.:eek:

TRAIN HARD!!!!! said:
my legs twicht real bad when my girl is giving me a mean header...:D i think maybe she might be overtraining to....hahahahahah:p

She is giving you a header OR YOU ARE GIVING HER A HEADER!!!

SICK! :eek:

Top Bottom