Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremely bad news

I tried gloves. I was getting tired of the callouses and my fucked up rough hands touching my girls soft skin. They actually lasted about a week.

I use gloves :) but I'm a girl and I like my hands to be as soft as a babies bottom

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I tried gloves. I was getting tired of the callouses and my fucked up rough hands touching my girls soft skin. They actually lasted about a week.

That's the only bad side to not wearing gloves... is the girls. Or rubbing your face lol. I actually like playing with my callouses, gives me stuff to do.

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

I think most girls prefer man hands, I do. If not they are too high maintenance anyways.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yeah a lot of people coming and some that could not pay ,my wife is working a the gym and a little daddy boy come and dont pay is month and split on my wife face result she call me, im the big guy at this gym ,he will never come back, we have snow here and i think he now love eating snow .

Yeah a lot of people coming and some that could not pay ,my wife is working a the gym and a little daddy boy come and dont pay is month and split on my wife face result she call me, im the big guy at this gym ,he will never come back, we have snow here and i think he now love eating snow .

MrSocal? Are you back?

Top Bottom