Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremely bad news

We have a stripper and a guy wearing yoga pants under his shorts squatting backwards on the machine... Hmm.. Yeah they are already coming

wtf is up with the dudes wearing tights under shorts. Or the dudes that wear that ridiculous looking biking outfits to the gym.

New years sucks, and it takes 6-8 weeks for it to start slowing down.

Strippers back with a frog hat instead of a panda hat. She's doing her strip routine in these pictures.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

We have a stripper and a guy wearing yoga pants under his shorts squatting backwards on the machine... Hmm.. Yeah they are already coming

Squatting backwards on the hack squat machine is actually legit bro. The guy is probably a tool but its legit. Its way more like a real squat than a hack is. Hack squats are the worst. Its honestly more trouble than its worth though.

Strippers back with a frog hat instead of a panda hat. She's doing her strip routine in these pictures.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

fucking ridiculous.. who wears that stupid hat to the gym? what is the purpose unless you are trying to draw attention to yourself?

wtf is up with the dudes wearing tights under shorts. Or the dudes that wear that ridiculous looking biking outfits to the gym.

New years sucks, and it takes 6-8 weeks for it to start slowing down.

Its to tighten up all that fat and make people think they train hardcore!

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

I noticed a few extra homos today I have not seen before. Dressed all nice in their carefully put together sweat suits. What I really love is the first thing a dude gets when he decides to get into this shit(until he fails) is gloves. Looking all scrawny in their gloves and hoodie lolololol catching a glimpse of themselves in the mirror trying not to make it obvious but the look on their face says it all..."mmm yeah....mmmm fuck yeah...I'm gonna get ripped"

What sucks is I actually use gloves for Bi's only. it gives me leverage and takes a lot of my forearm out of the rep. But I don't even wanna use them now....

^^^ Yeah I have been seeing A LOT of glove wearers lately..

the new chicks I have seen look like they know what they are doing but they let themselves go.. so a lot of the people atleast in my area I can tell have worked out before, they just abandoned it

I noticed a few extra homos today I have not seen before. Dressed all nice in their carefully put together sweat suits. What I really love is the first thing a dude gets when he decides to get into this shit(until he fails) is gloves. Looking all scrawny in their gloves and hoodie lolololol catching a glimpse of themselves in the mirror trying not to make it obvious but the look on their face says it all..."mmm yeah....mmmm fuck yeah...I'm gonna get ripped"

I wears a hoodies...

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom