Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme fatigue, muscles not pumping

qxr

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone might be keen enough to help troubleshoot some of these problems I've been having. For quite some time my muscles have been soft and week. Haven't been taking anything at all for about 10 years. Last cycle was 500mg test e for about 8 months, came off with clomid, Nolva, followed up with osta sarm for a while before discontinuing. Thinking things are out of balance. Have put on lots of visceral fat. Can still see some abbs through my heavily distended gut. My goal is to be lean again but first will need to restore the ability to achieve muscle pumps. These conditions can't be catering well towards the heart. Gyno is becoming rather prominent also. Ill be 33 yrs old next week trying to rehabilitate myself but this constant lethargy is destroying all productivity. Does anybody have some ideas on the best routine to fix these problems? Testicles have been atrophied for a while. Am feeling super weak guys, drop me a line!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone might be keen enough to help troubleshoot some of these problems I've been having. For quite some time my muscles have been soft and week. Haven't been taking anything at all for about 10 years. Last cycle was 500mg test e for about 8 months, came off with clomid, Nolva, followed up with osta sarm for a while before discontinuing. Thinking things are out of balance. Have put on lots of visceral fat. Can still see some abbs through my heavily distended gut. My goal is to be lean again but first will need to restore the ability to achieve muscle pumps. These conditions can't be catering well towards the heart. Gyno is becoming rather prominent also. Ill be 33 yrs old next week trying to rehabilitate myself but this constant lethargy is destroying all productivity. Does anybody have some ideas on the best routine to fix these problems? Testicles have been atrophied for a while. Am feeling super weak guys, drop me a line!

I would start with recovering your testosterone naturally before you get on anything

do this stack
4 weeks
n2generate es 5 tabs
cardazol 3 caps preworkout

start with that
workout hard at least 45min
am cardio empty stomach apply yohimflame on abs and love handles + 1 cap cardazol

switch your diet up to an 8 hour refeed window and 16 hour fast

Make sure your diet is clean, less carbs, more meat, good fat, veggies and add CARDAZOL- NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

Make sure your diet is clean, less carbs, more meat, good fat, veggies and add CARDAZOL- NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

good advice and get in touch with stevesmi above, he helps people

You need to get blood work done otherwise it’s all guess work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all I can't hardly express my gratitude for all of you bros responses:

I would start with recovering your testosterone naturally before you get on anything

do this stack
4 weeks
n2generate es 5 tabs
cardazol 3 caps preworkout

start with that
workout hard at least 45min
am cardio empty stomach apply yohimflame on abs and love handles + 1 cap cardazol

switch your diet up to an 8 hour refeed window and 16 hour fast

So this would continue for about a month long? You mentioned this could recover natural levels. If that is possible, might be able to depend on muscle memory to find a good shape without needing AAS this time around. Would I need anything to come off of these supps with? Your intermittent fasting technique might even help with some of my digestion issues. Gotta choose good company considering how mealtime can be something for social activities.

might want to get bloods done and then get in touch with me for a 1 on 1 and we can figure out what is up

Ok, Steve. I actually have a Dr. appt coming up in two weeks so I could request bloodwork. Just not sure if the family Dr. can order the correct test or if I might need to see the Endocrinologist for something like that. What exactly needs to be checked?

Hormones
Petuitary
Thyroid
Hypotholomus

Did I miss anything?

bro maybe you not sleeping good

Sleep has been ok lately. About 7-8 hrs per night

Too many to pick from and I'd wanna do a sit down and find out everything

I guess we could hash the results out from the bloodwork as soon as they come through. Just going to be waiting a while, especially if being referred to the Endo

I'm going to try the intermittent fasting 8/16. Diet has been shadowed with some Vegan influence although I've been sneaking fishh. Still not sure if the protein from Tofu Beans and Nuts contain the same amino acid profile as a animal protein. Plus all tried and true whey protein contains milk so Im kind of on the fence about it. I've just noticed in the past, leaves a clean feeling that emissions seem to fragrant much less offensively when abstaining from animal sources.

Thanks all

Top Bottom