Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme depression = extreme weight loss

DrBones

Hey guys and girls,
I know this probably doesn't belong here, but this is the only part of elite i regularly hang out in...

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of over 2 years and I'm just about falling apart.
I can barely eat anything... if I eat even slightly past being satiated, I barf.
I've still been going to the gym 4 days a week, and I've started doing a little cardio to try to make myself look a little better.. don't want to bulk if I'm trying to find somebody new (I look like shit when i bulk)

Anyways, I hopped on the scale yesterday, and I'm only weighing 192... I was sitting at 200 just before last weekend, thats 8lbs in a week.

This is EXTREMELY unhealthy, but in the mental state I'm in I just CAN"T eat any more food without feeling extremely nautious.
I havn't noticed any real muscle loss yet.. but if this keeps up for much longer, will my muscles start to whither away? I havn't noticed any drops in strength yet... but I'm always exhausted in my free time...
I am also having a lot of trouble sleeping... waking up REALLY early and having trouble getting back to sleep...

Does anybody have any tips to help alleviate some emotional stress... I love this girl to death and its just killing me that I can't be with her any more.

Thanks
Ryan

Prozac - Serious.. It keeps you sertonin levels up so you don't feel depresed. It chemical man not just emotional...

Doesn't that shit turn you into a zombie?
A friend of mine was taking paxal for a while and it turned him into a whole other person... not something i want happening to me

They're two different drugs man.

Then again, I'm not depressed, so I dunno anything about them. Hope you are better soon though man.

I feel for you.

Please don't get on any drugs. You don't have clinical depression, or it doesn't sound like it, but rather an emotional let down, which happes to all of us.

It will take your stomach time to settle down, but it will settle down. I have just come out of a 5 week period of nausea, same as you. Mine was related to anxiety from a health problem i had. I thought i would never get back to normal but i did. Keep off 'heavy' foods such as dairy and anything acidic. Those will just upset your stomach and make you nauseus.

Give it time and be patient. Get out and get as much fresh air as you can and keep occupied to take things off your mind. The more you think about it the longer it will take you and your stomach to get over it.

Cut back on the cardio and weights until your stomach and digestive system get back on track.

Top Bottom