Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme Conditioning For Sports.

HoneyBadger50

I'm 15, a high school football player, among doing my weight lifting I still take the time to stay conditioned. Can you guys tell me if my personal conditioning sounds good for cardiovascular endurance?

10 minutes dynamic warmup
5 400 meter runs
5 200 meter runs
10 100 meter sprints
10 40 yard dashes
10 15 yard cone shuttles
10 40 yard sled runs
10 minutes of agility ladders
5 sets of 1600 meter rows
10 suicides (25 yards, 50 yards, 75 yards, 100 yards)
10 minutes of cool down stretching

Honey, first it was your claimed lifts, now you list a conditioning plan that would make Arian Foster blush? If you can do all that in one sitting at 100% intensity level like speed training warrants, you need to take the fake id you would have had to have to get your fake red lobster job and use it to declare yourself eligible for the 2014 NFL draft. You are starting to get annoying.

Honey, first it was your claimed lifts, now you list a conditioning plan that would make Arian Foster blush? If you can do all that in one sitting at 100% intensity level like speed training warrants, you need to take the fake id you would have had to have to get your fake red lobster job and use it to declare yourself eligible for the 2014 NFL draft. You are starting to get annoying.

Sorry that I have genetics you don't. Sorry I work hard to be successful. Sorry I want to better myself more than anyone else out there. Sorry I've been working hard for two years and could actually get to this stage.

To answer your question this sounds horrible for cardiovascular endurance. You're doing it all wrong.

How long does this workout take you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I'm 15, a high school football player, among doing my weight lifting I still take the time to stay conditioned. Can you guys tell me if my personal conditioning sounds good for cardiovascular endurance?

10 minutes dynamic warmup
5 400 meter runs
5 200 meter runs
10 100 meter sprints
10 40 yard dashes
10 15 yard cone shuttles
10 40 yard sled runs
10 minutes of agility ladders
5 sets of 1600 meter rows
10 suicides (25 yards, 50 yards, 75 yards, 100 yards)
10 minutes of cool down stretching

Hi ... This is a very nice program that you have.
1, What is your weightlifting routine includes? And at what intensity and reps?
2. How long you need to rest before starting the conditioning program? Is it morning and evening or all at one session?
3. What are the times you complete each of all these?
5. If I were you, I would add a 1k somewhere. Probably I would do it like that:
10 minutes warm up
3 X 200
3 X 400
1 or 2 X 1000
2 X 400
2 X 200
rest the same. This is a very good program man. Well done. You know it helps me a lot to do after cool down but before stretching some plyometric exercises.

I hope this helps

Top Bottom