Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ExtraMile Cutting Progress Pics

Good work losing that crap weight bro!!! Best thing you could have done IMO....Keep it up, eat good and add some muscle now.....thumbs up

Good work bro...lookin much better now

Awesome work, great progress, great discipline!
I never fail to be impressed by your hard work and dedication. I wish I would have had even 10% of the kind of discipline you have when I was your age. With your dedication and hard work you will go very far, not just in bodybuilding or powerlifting/weightlifting, but in every endeavour in life which you set out to do. You are building such a solid foundation, not just physically, but mentally as well, and that will serve you well in every area of your life and for your entire life. You can do anything you set your mind to bro!!!
Did you follow your Wilks strength (or any other lifting formula that takes bodyweight into account)? I wouldn't be surprised if your 'formula' strength is actually higher now. I'll bet you would do very well in a competition

I never fail to be impressed by your hard work and dedication. I wish I would have had even 10% of the kind of discipline you have when I was your age. With your dedication and hard work you will go very far, not just in bodybuilding or powerlifting/weightlifting, but in every endeavour in life which you set out to do. You are building such a solid foundation, not just physically, but mentally as well, and that will serve you well in every area of your life and for your entire life. You can do anything you set your mind to bro!!!
Did you follow your Wilks strength (or any other lifting formula that takes bodyweight into account)? I wouldn't be surprised if your 'formula' strength is actually higher now. I'll bet you would do very well in a competition

i agree, your wilkes score has to have gone up...

thanks man, you never fail to make me feel great lol

thanks everyone else too

not sure what the wilks score is though?

Dude you look great, wish I could say I was so shocked and amazed at your transformation bro, but I knew you would get where you wanted to be. You have an aweswome work ethic for a young bro. Keep banging bro, setting your goals, no doubt you will accomplish them all.

Top Bottom