Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exotic Routines for Training.

Omega44

I would like to know what are the more exotic routines for muscle training. like i hurd about a german method and im sure there are lots more. please any info would be appreiciated.

here is one i started to do myself and have gained over 100 pounds of muscle and lost over 50 pounds of fat in 3 weeks...pick the most mass exercizes, im talking the pure power movements...for example for biceps, machine preacher curls, for legs, leq extensions...do one set of each and make sure you dont sweat at all, you may sacrafice muscle..then right after you workout throw in some nitrotech, cell tech, meso-tech, and hydroxy cut and you can increase those gains by %12000...goddam youll be huge...

peace

Charles Poliquin has written about both the GVT and the GBC program. Check his wwebsite to see if he has anything else, about them.

JustinM said:
here is one i started to do myself and have gained over 100 pounds of muscle and lost over 50 pounds of fat in 3 weeks...pick the most mass exercizes, im talking the pure power movements...for example for biceps, machine preacher curls, for legs, leq extensions...do one set of each and make sure you dont sweat at all, you may sacrafice muscle..then right after you workout throw in some nitrotech, cell tech, meso-tech, and hydroxy cut and you can increase those gains by %12000...goddam youll be huge...

peace

:devil:

Bullshit! Its obvious that you used Acetabolan-II, Anotesten and Nortesten.

Last edited:
Justin M you must of looked like shit before........ No sweating WTF are you just a total idiot sweating means your burning energy (Fat+Glycogen)..... Core exerciese for power doesn't mean machine preacher curls you dumb f*ck....

Just cause you took an hour away from the buffet and loss some weight doesn't mean shit.........

i dunno everyone looks at me funny when i tell them my training method, but i put on 25lbs of muscle from march to august...naturally, if you wanna know it, PM me cuz i dont wanna get flamed, cuz its not over training (for me at least)

Top Bottom