Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercising and test levels

SuperBolw0001

Hi , I would like to ask you guys if exercising really helps to boost test levels on males, if it's true what type of training would be the most appropriate to do so, my test levels are not dramatically low but if I can avoid TRT by exercising I'd work my ass off at the gym, thank you.

When you weight train with the big compound lifts like deadlift, squat, bench press etc. you cause a major stress response in the body. As a result, your body increase testosterone levels to recover from the workout you just did. It's 100% true that weight training naturally increases testosterone levels. Just don't over do it because if you over train, that will lower testosterone levels. Weight train 4-5 days per week and base your workouts around big compound lifts like the squat and deadlift.

Another tip to naturally increase testosterone levels is to sleep a minimum of 7-8 hours each night.

Hi , I would like to ask you guys if exercising really helps to boost test levels on males, if it's true what type of training would be the most appropriate to do so, my test levels are not dramatically low but if I can avoid TRT by exercising I'd work my ass off at the gym, thank you.

Depends on the reason why your test levels are low and how low it is.

However there is so many scientific studies done to prove that physical exercises, mostly compound heavy exercises, boost the production of both testosterone and HGH.

Top Bottom