Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exercises with shoulders

phonerenemongeau

Hello
I started my workout to train my shoulders but now, I have u shape ahead. Also, I do much more pull face and super wide pull-ups to curves in another way. Could you give me more tips about this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello
I started my workout to train my shoulders but now, I have u shape ahead. Also, I do much more pull face and super wide pull-ups to curves in another way. Could you give me more tips about this problem?

I spent a lot of time on front shoulders muscles and I don’t spend enough behind. I can’t do lift enough without dumbbells to train the back shoulder muscles. I try to keep a symmetry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try seated rows, delt flies, and exercises like that too.

you don't want to end up like a lot of guys with major imbalances

it is so fun to train shoulders and chest, but guys never train their backs equally because you can't see your back in the mirror and guys love to wack off to themeselves while working out

i would say guys typically train their front 3X more than their back. and this is going to cost you long term

you don't want to end up like a lot of guys with major imbalances

it is so fun to train shoulders and chest, but guys never train their backs equally because you can't see your back in the mirror and guys love to wack off to themeselves while working out

i would say guys typically train their front 3X more than their back. and this is going to cost you long term

September is the right time for lat pulldown.

Don't skimp on the back exercises, like everyone said. More of those Barbell Bent-Over Rows, Dumbbell singles arm rows and Lat Pulldowns!

Hello

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

If I spend time to train the front of my shoulder, my muscular development is less from the back of shoulders. This muscles have three distinctive parts. That give a good feeling because you feel more muscular in a mirror but I have better to stay as symmetrical as possible. Professional can train one part a lot when they hurt another part, this is their job. In my case, it is only the best way to have injuries.

1) Why do you have two accounts?

2) Any upper back movement works the rear of the shoulders too

1)
I forgot my password and don’t go to gym with my ipad. I created another account. I was too lazy to do two time, the same thing. Also, I come back gym at 23:00. I try to not make noise by pushing motorcycle in the garage and removing clothes. It is impossible to fix that in this moment. Actually, I have a lot of stuff. I don’t use internet on my development computer and my backup linux servers except for os update. I have enough to not feel disturbed by many accounts when I keep the same name.

2)
I do wide pull-ups to solve the problem. I don’t know if it is good but this is my pain. This is a upper back movement. I have to work my back too.

Top Bottom