Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercises that help you run faster

well for me ill just switch that in for a leg day instead of squats and shit. but i mostly used to bike competitively and do martial arts so i was more into plyo training that gaining large bulky muscle trying to squat 400 pounds..although my best squat was 365 lbs. it goes thru stretches and warmup then starts off easy and gets harder. but yeah its basically all variations of jump squats and lunges and the odd other thing here and there, all bodyweight. there is some stupid shit at the end i think they used just to fill in a couple minutes. the baseball move thing and whatever. the first time i did this my legs were destroyed for days. you do like 180 jump squats and stuff and i think those is what did it. the muscles that u dont normally use doing regular squats. i always had good legs though so i adapted quickly to it and then started using 1 pound ankle weights when i could get thru the whole video doing every exercise as hard as i could. and its a great cardio too. i personally think its a very good workout. i also like the p90x yoga. after a few weeks to a month when i went for a bike ride after some time off i noticed an immediate difference in leg strength and endurance. im just starting to get back into this workout again. its a gooder

alright, thanks bro. i'll give it a shot when i'm on vacation in a few weeks without much, if any equipment.

yeh dude thats the other reason i use it alot too. i travel for bout half the year. sometimes gym time is hard to get. gl

Top Bottom