Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercise to strengthen knees

Kevin Grant

for some reason I get knee injuries very often, specially fro squats, would you give me some tips on how to strengthen
up my knees? thank you.

hard to answer this

it could boil down to genetics. if you are a long lanky guy then of course your knees are going to give you problems. that is why retired bball players can barely walk

my recommendation is you might want to consider avoiding squatting altogether if your issue is severe.

for some reason I get knee injuries very often, specially fro squats, would you give me some tips on how to strengthen
up my knees? thank you.

And how are they getting injured?

Something is not right if you are getting injured often.

You are most likely putting the weight in your toes when squatting, instead of in your heels. The squat is actually a hip dominant exercise. Not a quad dominant exercise. Keep the weight in your heels.

It could all be technique that is leading to injuries. You can check your posture when your lifting.

I would get your form straightened out if you want to continue to squat. It has to be form that is off and causing injury. The other option is just to not do squats anymore.

Top Bottom