Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercise to strengthen knees

alonsoid584

I feel my knees are weak, compare to the rest of my body, I've had many injuries in the past on my knees , that's the only part of my body that's giving me problem, also my joints and ligaments train when I lift to heavy, I would like to know what type of supplements or exercise I can do to have stringer knees.

well it is way too difficult to teach you exercises on a forum. for that you should consult with a good quality physical therapist.

we can however tell you to avoid heavy squats for a while to give those knees a break. just go light

also supplements such as n2jointrx, ostarine, and ts krill will help

Most probably your knees are weak because of all these injuries that you have mentioned. In most cases these injuries will only weaken those points. Therefore, you need to be very gradual with any exercises employing your knees, and not go heavy right away.

Also, you can supplement yourself with the stack of N2Joint RX and Ostarine. They are incredibly good for the recovery of joints/bones after injuries/surgeries. Therefore, they would also make a huge difference for the strengthening of your knees, and making them healthier.

You need to think about rehab. A lot of issues come from a lack of lateral (side) strength. Following a back injury I did nightly rehab exercises. Do 10-20 minutes of nightly rehab work.

Follow Lev's suggestions for supps

Most people with weak knees are using too many machines and not enough free weights. The problem with machines is that they don't train your stabilizer muscles as well as free weights do.

Free weights build functional muscle. There is a reason why athletes do things like walking lunges, squats, kettle bell training etc. and not hack squats, leg press etc.

I would try doing some more functional training and incorporate more free weights into your workout plan.

With previous knee injuries I would be careful when doing heavy exercises like squats and deadlifts. You really don't want to cause more damage. I would focus on the rep and keep the weight light.

Top Bottom