Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercise for hypertension

RacerCtcle

Hi guys, would you give me an idea on which exercise a person with hypertension should do? something you can at home even better, thank you.

Googlr says
Any physical activity that increases your heart and breathing rates is considered aerobic activity, including:

• Household chores, such as mowing the lawn, raking leaves, gardening or scrubbing the floor.
  • Active sports, such as basketball or tennis.
  • Climbing stairs.
  • Walking.
  • Jogging.
  • Bicycling.
  • Swimming.
  • Dancing.

Is there any reason why at home is a big part of the question?

exercise is great but without fixing your diet it won't do enough

also adequate amounts of sleep as this is the time your body is trying to repair all the damage you do to it.

and the final one which sadly I struggle with is STRESS. we live in an overly stressed world and i hate that.. but you have to manage it best way you can

Hypertension simply means high blood pressure.

ANYTHING that gets your heart rate up and gets you moving is great. Get creative so you don't get bored. You could go swimming, go for a bike outside, take up dance lessons etc.

I would vary your exercise and definitely focus on the diet. Those 2 combined are what is going to really improve the issue. Either one on its own is good but you really want both.

Top Bottom