Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which exercise is best for huge triceps?

Which exercise is best for huge triceps

• Incline barbell bench press

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flat barbell bench press

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Decline barbell bench press

• Barbell shoulder press

• Seated french curls

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Lying tricep extensions

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Close grip bench press

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Pressdowns

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Dips

Votes: 26 38.8%

• Total voters
I want and try and keep this thread somewhere towards the top because Im trying to figure out the three best tricep exercises according to others experience.

Keep voting!

i'll bump for ya brother,......i compete in bench meets and i'll tell you this for mass and power i keep rotating all types of extnsions,ez curl bar,straight bar,d/b as my main moves.pushdowns,and other stuff is secondary........just my .02;)

1.Heavy Close grip bench
2. Nose Breakers (what those tendons!)
3. V-bar pushdowns~to really get the pump going.

Cornholio said:
Decline nose breakers. Period.
Definitely. I use dumbells myself, palms facing in. I made better gains in 4 months than with pressdowns for over a year. Reverse the grip and do pulldowns instead of pressdowns, one arm at a time & slow, those are great!

The mann said:
i'll bump for ya brother,......i compete in bench meets and i'll tell you this for mass and power i keep rotating all types of extnsions,ez curl bar,straight bar,d/b as my main moves.pushdowns,and other stuff is secondary........just my .02;)

I agree with The mann on rotating.Close grips and skulls with the straight bar are my favs.

Top Bottom