Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excruciating back pumps

mystic_man

So I was on the squat rack tonight doin what is pretty heavy for me. at about my 3rd set my back felt so tight it was gonna rip my skin off. Inot my fourth set it really started to hurt. Does anyone know the main reason these things are caused? How to avoid them. It made me want to quit my workout it hurt so much. When I got to the sled I had to sit down it hurt so much. Thanks.

need more info about your stats and the pain to offer advise here - does it hurt at any other time apart from working out? Take it from me about back pain: any pain whatsoever and stop doing whatever it is you are doing, give your back the rest it needs and come back a few days or even more later, and workout less heavy and make sure you feel no pain. Then work your way back up. Also, I find that sometimes I need to rest my back but depending on the pain I might actuallt benefit from a back workout when my back is feeling sensitive. But if my back is hurting while working out, then definitely a rest is in order. Don't fuck with your back.

it seems to me that you are having a similar problem that my tp has...I've noticed that on later sets and reps his back starts to round out and the weight kind of forces him to tilt forward a little bit and thus putting a lot of stress on his lower back...I think its just that his form becomes compromised towards the end...try doing low rep squats if you're not already doing so...

peace,
cN

Top Bottom