Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone's thoughts on over training?

I found most effective to train each muscle group separately and not exceed 60 min. Intensity 30-60sec breaks between sets. . Taking day off when I feel I need it. Dont follow any pre described workout plan. Do what u need to improve or hold.
Bodybuilding is very intuitive. The mind is the most important tool !!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Training smart is also very important.. a deload week every few weeks can be hugely beneficial. Don't have to be smashing PRs every session as much as we would like to

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Last edited:
to me, overtraining is when you put more stress on your body than what it can recover from, thereby starting a spiral of regression. basically you do not have to worry about it because until you get to the elite level of sports, where you are lifting 300-500kgs a day everyday, you probably wont have to worry about it. this state is harder to reach than you think because the biggest barrier to overtraining is the mental aspect of it.

Training smart is also very important.. a deload week every few weeks can be hugely beneficial. Don't have to be smashing PRs every session as much as we would like to

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

yes de-loading is crucial.. everyone on here de-loads they just don't know they are doing it. it could be an injury that causes it but everyone ends up doing it one way or another cause we aren't robots

Top Bottom