Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever Lift a Heavy Rock?

AssyMcGee

Wife bought some stones for the yard. A couple decent sized ones that weren't too heavy and one pretty fuckin big one. She wanted the big one in the front corner, where the fuckin neighbors keep running over the grass. So take the other 2 and place them no problem, pretty heavy but not ball breakers. I remember all of the strongman contests where these guys squat down and cradle and grip and hug the rock tight, I do all this and I start to stand and I almost drop it because I'm thinking no fuckin way. But I make the lift, I'm standing, but now I gotta walk. And as hard as that is, with the jostling and having to fight to keep upright, the worst part is trying to breathe. There is no air coming in. The rock is so tight and more so heavy against my chest that I can't do more than a couple of tiny sips. Absolutely no expansion in the lungs. Plus the ground is smoothing under your feet, so it's like walking on a marshmallow. It was only about 40ft. My entire body was swollen, arms scratched to shit. So glad to breathe again. Don't think I could replicate that in a gym.

Lol yes. Both natural rocks and a couple decent size atlas stones. That 40 ft, I'm sure you took about 100 steps. That's the only way you can walk with a rock lol.

First of all while before lifting the heavy rock take a nice breath after taking with your full energy try to lift it and with the help of your leg give a support to the rock and take again one more deep breath and lift it, this technique will help.

Top Bottom