Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever invented your own lift/exercise?

KConan

Arnold has the "Arnold Press"; have you ever came up with your own exercise? And if so, what is it and which muscle group(s) does it work?

:D :D :D :D

Ouch, zero reponses....How about at least a slight variation of a popular lift?
I'm curious for muscle shock purposes, and basically just looking for something to mix up the routine a little.

Bumpage.

Arnold press

Actually I have invented an exercise called the "Arnold PRESS". Heres how Ido it ,,,,I kidnapArnold, go to the gym, and after a good warmup- I press Arnold overhead.
I do 4sets of 10.

How about something dangerous like "Deadlifts with a twist." Load the bar with your one rep max, deadlift it off the floor then twist your torso to get a nice streth. This targets the obliques very well. HAHHAHA

I got bored at home once, thinking of an excercise that might strengthen me against a reverse wristlock and work up the deltoids. When the weights just happened to be sitting there. I grabbed a bar, put on some weights and did a standing upright, reverse row type movement, working to exhaustion. This did something strange to my lats, because they were really hard, and bigger the next day... :D

The "Belial Sit". To execute:

-work 3 heavy sets of deadlifts.
-Re-rack the bar.
-Start taking off plates.
-Realize halfways through taking off the plates that you're about to pass out from your previous exertion.
-Sit down on the gym floor.
-Repeatedly say: "Oh jesus. oh, cr@p. I think i'm gonna puke. i need some water"
-try not to pass out or vomit.

One set of these is usually all that's needed.

Top Bottom