Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever heard that dexter jackson does not be training abs

Acerojs

You know what guys, I always loved the physique of this guys and printed out his training routine and meal plan to follow but I was shocked when I found out there not training for abs! wao...so how in the hell he got that perfect sixpack? can you really get abs like that just from training al the muscle groups of your body without touching your abs?

You would be surprised how much you use your abs for certain lifts. And most guys don't want a huge bulky mid section. Abs are made in the kitchen. Anyone could diet and exercise and still have abs showing because of low bf%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone has an 8 pack. The reason most people abs don't show is because they have too much body fat covering them.

Direct ab training will help sculpt and tone your abdominals but the #1 thing to getting a great six pack is getting your body fat levels low enough. You need to be about 8% body fat or lower in order to see your abs.

Also remember that you indirectly train your core (abs obliques and lower back) whenever you do exercises that require stability - squat, deadlifts, overhead barbell press etc.

Top Bottom