Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipment question

k1401

Do any of you wear wrist wraps during your "heavy" or ME days benching? Or only at meets?
I guess the question goes for any equipment, wraps, belts, etc.
I've read a few of the threads on bench shirts, but what about the other equipment???????

I always use wrist wraps, on M.E. day and dynamic day. But I don't have the biggest bone structure around, and when I neglect to wear wrist wraps I end up with hand pain. I never wear knee wraps in training, though.

I wear a belt, though, because I am kind of a pussy, and I don't particularly like back pain. I know a lot of people don't use them to train, but those guys are a lot tougher than me. I have tried it without a belt, and I don't care for it.

B

wrist wraps and elbow sleeves

Yep,couldnt do without the wrist wraps.I got 2 pairs( 22"-36")

Just recently started wearing the elbow sleeves and love them.My elbows were feeling tender and ache some off and on.But the sleeves have help keep my elbows warm and flexable.

My wrist wraps are for everything. I also use abelt but i dont latch it. I am trying to push harder with my abs and need something to push off against. But wrist wrps are a necesity, i would not bench with out them.

Yes wear wrist wraps and elbow sleeves. A top westside expert recommended these Rehband elbow sleeves to me and they are the best, noit cheap but worth it. They are Sweedish and you will see some of the World's Strongest Man people wearing their products Worth every penny!

http://www.jackalsgym.com/store/products/RH-ES.htm

Also invest in wrist wraps too Inzer makes good ones

Thanks CytoMel!
Not that I'm ready for a meet, but can you wear elbow sleeves in a meet? I know you can wear wrist wraps.

Anyone?

No elbow sleeves at all. At least for bench. I wear then to squat too, and you can wear then ina meet to squat, just not to bench.

Yes until i shirt up. Mine are loose, i just originally got them cause i thought after i was warm i would stay warm wearing them. But i definitly notice they help with little tingles of pain. So yes i train bench and tris with them. Except pushdowns.

Top Bottom