Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipment

thermal1

I'm new to the board. Have been reading for about a month or so. I am looking to find a web site to find a work out station for home. Something for squats, lats, legs, bench flat\ incline\decline and curls. I would like all one unit for the squats, lats and curls. Then legs, bench f\i\d. I have seen one at MC sporting goods for around $600.00 but looks kind of shaky. Free weights with a pulley for the lats and curls, bench pulled out for squats.
I'm tired of wasting my time and money at Powerhouse gym. It takes to long to work out at night and after working all day I don't want to wait around for the weights or a machine. Plus I would like to work out before work in the morning because I'm tired after work.

Thanks for the help,
thermal1

I bought an amazing home gym...power rack for bench, squats, and shoulder presses. A preacher curl bench, dumb bells from 5lbs to 110lbs incrementing by 5lbs. And last a multistation for back tri's and legs. It RULES!! I don't wait for anyone and I'm the only one farting...lol It cost me around 10K though and took a big room to fit. I suggest u look for something in your area as the shipping can cost you an arm if it's far. Yellow pages probably best resource.

Top Bottom