Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy systems

jacked88

When lifting to achieve bodybuilding status what would you say is the most important energy system to be focusing on ? Is it important to lift to the point of failure? Lactic buildup help in bodybuilding or is it counter productive ?

bodybuilding status the most important thing is genetics

this is the ONLY 'sport' out there where 20 year olds think they can follow what the pros do and end up on stage with them. nobody thinks they can follow what tom brady does and become a super bowl winning QB, that is absurd. yet in bodybuilding people think there is some 'secret' diet or workout program or concoction of drugs/steroids. SMH

good luck to you bro in your endevours but your parents deserve the credit if you get there, not finding the right 'energy system'

I don't think any "energy system" is key focus for body building. You need diet, hypertrophy training, likely PEDs, and most of all genetics in your favor.

bodybuilding status the most important thing is genetics

this is the ONLY 'sport' out there where 20 year olds think they can follow what the pros do and end up on stage with them. nobody thinks they can follow what tom brady does and become a super bowl winning QB, that is absurd. yet in bodybuilding people think there is some 'secret' diet or workout program or concoction of drugs/steroids. SMH

I agree with the genetics thing but not entirely with that whole claim of workout program/programming.

I think they way you program and periodize and plan your workouts is super important, especially in the case of more advanced trainees and even more especially when it comes to naturals.

Intelligent programming can not only safe you a lot of time spend doing non-productive work thus helping you to get to your goals faster but also decrease the rate/likelihood of injuries.

Top Bottom