Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy drinks

I like using Nitric Oxide pre workout drinks

NO Xplode, and other great ones

Love the pumps and gives me great energy
Ever heard of a placebo? Guess not.

T NATION | NO2 / Arginine Scam - Part 1
explain how, theres ALOT of evidence to prove its both productive and counter

considering the medical community has still not concluded whether it actually is a performance enhancement or not, i wonder how you have been able to conclude it isnt?

off the top of my head from the studies i can remember

it has been shown to increase insulin mimicking effects
it has been shown to be CNS stimulant and improve strength
its been shwon to constrict blood vessels making oxygen transportation harder for the body
it has been shown to increas fat burning during exercise, but decrease it post exercise
its been shown to be an appetite suppressent, however once worn off has actually been shown to promote appetite
caffiene has been shown to improve endurance in athletes

so id say concluding caffeines effects is abit difficult
Pubmed studies prove it decreases GH output during training. Improving performance is not what's necessary in training. The whole point is the recovery. Sure, caffeine will help if you're a football player, but there's no reason to hold yourself back by doing leg workouts hopped up on it. The good far outweighs the bad. Not worth it at all in my opinion. It makes you feel good while lifting, but all that is a cortisol induced mania - something caffeine has ALSO been shown to increase.

Particularly Energy Drinks have given great sources of energy which have contained strong energy ingredients with sudden give energy capacity .So energy drinks are used by hard workers for getting energy suddenly through this liquid.

Top Bottom