x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Endurance training

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Endurance training within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: If you live near the sea you are at an disadvantage with someone that lives at a high altitude right? I wanted to know if people get good results from training in the mountains ? Even for just lifting ?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Endurance training

If you live near the sea you are at an disadvantage with someone that lives at a high altitude right? I wanted to know if people get good results from training in the mountains ? Even for just lifting ?

Re: Endurance training

when you train at high altitudes your body gets trained from the lower amounts of oxygen. that is why the Denver Broncos get an advantage at home when road teams come in because they have a harder time breathing

the top endurance athletes will blood dope, use PED's like cardarine or sr9009, etc for this reason. there are also chambers you can sleep in
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Generally those that live and train at higher altitudes will have higher red blood cell counts meaning more heme to bond oxygen. This can be an advantage when competing at lower altitudes.

Quote Quote posted by slugs55 View Post
    If you live near the sea you are at an disadvantage with someone that lives at a high altitude right? I wanted to know if people get good results from training in the mountains ? Even for just lifting ?
    They make medication which one does a similar effect. I think blood doping look like more delicate than steroids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by slugs55 View Post
    Phil Heath, Mr O, trains and lives at altitude. I'm all of 400 feet up ha ha

I doubt elevation masks are efficient. I used to be a heavy machinery painter with a mask and air restriction, that gave me a headache. I was not stronger with air-breathing restrictions. However, swimming and paddling help a lot. We have the habit to be tired with legs but nothing to compare. Watch endurance with muscles near your heart, this is a terrific experience.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by renemongeau View Post
    They make medication which one does a similar effect. I think blood doping look like more delicate than steroids.

Yeah EPO im pretty sure thats what TJ Dillashaw was using when he got busted!

Quote Quote posted by anglela22 View Post
    Yeah EPO im pretty sure thats what TJ Dillashaw was using when he got busted!
    Little kids go to school with antidepressants and then nobody asks any issue. They used a lot of Ritalin at university. However, a sports professional with Epo is a cheater and loses his job.

I watched the shoulders of this dude. I don’t think it is only Epo or other stuff. Myself, I can't sleep pretty well because last day, it was my shoulders workout. He must beat himself with his pain each day for a MMA workout.

This is terrific, don’t make money with sport, finance and politic are much better.

That is not true at all. The only thing high altitude training does is train your body to do more with less oxygen. It has nothing whatsoever to do with hypertrophy or being “better”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the army we did mountain training and did long runs with a mouthpiece in to make us breathe only through our noses. It just increased endurance. That’s all. There’s nothing special about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk