Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of cycle pics

Thanks again for the compliments! I will be 46 Jan 22. Yes I did compete in the past. My ago is from 1998 when I was 33. I am trying to get back to that shape again. I think after this cycle I know I can do it. I was 183 in that pic. I am currently 218. I suspect I will come in at 200 in that same shape or better.

You look really jacked in that pic too so I can just imagine at 200 and stage shape! Amazing. My goal is my 1st bodybuilding show by 40...which gives me just over a year. :)

You can do it too! Blood, sweat and tears! I was also all natural in that pic as well.

Getting close to my next cutting cycle. Start May 1. I am currently on a 6 day ckd cycle with 1 day of carbs for the next 6 weeks. Started 2 weeks ago on diet. Added hcg in at 200 ius a day week ago for next 40 days. Trying to jump start my body to optimize cutting cycle. My vascularity, leg definition etc has improved, lower rear back still week though. Try to post up some pics this weekend.

Top Bottom