Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Empty stomach cardio

peterquellay

[FONT=&quot]Hey brothers,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm currently trying to tone down and have been doing empty-stomach cardio in the morning every other day and weight training in between. I've also cut my diet down pretty clean. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering if there's a difference between running fast vs. slow (jogging/speedwalking) and if one burns muscle more than the other. Of course, I would not want to burn my hard-earned muscle, just fat, but I also heard running in the morning on an empty stomach is catabolic.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, are there any health effects running in cold weather (less than 10 degrees celsius)? I enjoy running outdoors over treadmill and would hate to find out that it might be detrimental to health...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You are going to be fine. The amount of running need to cause any significant catabolism is what you would see with marathon runners.

cardio is great, it will strengthen the heart

however cardio whether fasted or not is not going to burn fat i'm sorry to say. what burns fat is putting your body into fat burning stage most of the time. your body is either going to burn fat or store fat. most americans diets put them in strong fat storing stage most of the day, hence why we have an obesity epidemic

again cardio is fantastic, i do it myself. but that isn't why i am so lean. i strongly recommend checking my Ebook in cutting and fasting. it will blow your mind https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-...rank&text=Steve+Smi&ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1

Top Bottom