Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emerald Cup contest coverage by Valdez

Valdez

Awesome contest! big show, big competitors, HUGE guest posers, lots of freebies.

THE GOOD
1. a lightweight won the overall!! black guy at 156lbs with beautiful semmetry.
2. posing routines were excellent, very very well done.
3. lots of huge people attending the comp. I was felt small compared to many of the dudes just walking around the expo (I'm 5'7" 207)
4. many pros standing around signing pictures: Ronnie Coleman, Nasser, Lou Ferrigno, Jean Pierre Fux, Melvin Anthony, Dennis Newman, Aaron Maddron. Valintina Chipega (really cute ;)) and the asian girl that was given #2 at the olympia. what amazed me is that non of these gals were obscenely large, both of there guns could not have been over 17" but they still looked like women, and valentina was wearing a thong with the nicest ass ever!!
5. guest posing was great: Marvelous Melvin Anthony (best physique I have ever seen in my life!!! best symmetry by far, I'd take his body over any pro ever to adorn any olympia stage in the history on bodybuilding!)

Jean-Pierre Fux: looks way better and healthier than his disgraceful presence at the 1999 olympia, his gut has shrunk down to acceptable levels and he was a massive 277lbs 4 weeks out from the NOC

Ronnie Coleman: OMG!!! if there is such thing as too big this is it! he is soooooo fucking huge! honestly you have no idea. his gut didn't look to bad IMO. he is definetly the biggest mass monster of all time (vic richards doesn't count because he's from a different planet) Really super nice... and super religious, couldn't go for 20 seconds without thanking god (probably for still being alive, hehe)

6. Seminar by Lou, RC, JPF, VC. kinda boring but funny, no talk of drugs: no-one with the balls to confront the issue... not that I was going too it's pretty obvious what those people are doing to achieve that physique so why bother?

7. beautiful women everywhere, had a hard-on for the whole show almost.

8. the winner of the super heavy class looked like Mr. Clean and had a Pro-class physique but freaking lost the overall, sorry Mr. clean you didn't qualify for the nationals, boohoo actually I do feel sorry for him he deserved to win.

9. Nasser was very nice, Melvin Anthony was a funny ass bastard, and Dennis Newman was very polite and very cool.

THE BAD
in the middleweight class the best guy didn't win, the guy had a bigger chest than arnold... well ok, NOT but it was the best chest I've seen in my life NOT PRO BB THAT IS.

too crowded in the expo, obvious that alot of inflated ego's were parading around

Lou Ferrigno is almost completely deaf, I thought he was being rude at first but then I realized that he couldn't understand me till he read my lips

Nasser's video sucks, I bought it.

I didn't nor ever will have sex with Valintina Chepega or the Juan-Tana girls, LOL

the only free WHOLE bottle of stuff I got was ephedrine by GNC.

The womens BB show was really boring!

THE UGLY

Some dumbfuck fat-ass with balding hair and bitch tits was PARADING AROUND LIKE HE WAS GOD, this guy must've had 19" arms with 7" of SYNTHOL!!!! yes that means 26" arms AT LEAST. he had no symmetry and literally looked like he had an abscess in each arm at the bicep "peak" (synthol peak) he had ugly freckled skin, obvious injection sites and had NO SHAME at all. total disgrace. he should have been drug out and shot for his insult to bodybuilding. worst thing was he was standing behind one of the booths (might've been sponsored by muscle-tech LMFAO)

A guy that works out at the gold's I occasionally go to did not show up for the night show (hmmm.) and he had a huge bloated gut and wasn't all that big (is a freaking monster in the gym... double hmmmm.)

ANY QUESTIONS, OR COMMENTS... I'D BE GLAD TO DISCUSS ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW.

------------------
"I must not fear, fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
--------------------
"the hardest most painful rep is the easiest to remember."

Originally posted by Valdez:

7. beautiful women everywhere, had a hard-on for the whole show almost.

Hehe! That's always one of the best parts of going to a show....the chicks! :)

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Why did Nasser's video suck? (I've never seen it) How tall are some of the pros? They must be shorter than what the magazines list.

Nasser's video is boring, it's shot with a cheap camera (relatively) and it is shot in commercial gyms where there is background music and it's hard to hear what he's saying. also I don't like the way nasser trains (yet it is contest prep training so it's different) just not very interesting. but it is 2 hours.

Pro's are TALL!?!?! I always thought that they were shorter too and that's what I have heard but nasser was definetly 5'9-5'10 coleman was 5'10.5 lou was 6'4.5" Melvin was a little shorter at about 5'8-5'9 (noticably taller than me.) and dennis newman and aaron maddron both seemed to be about 6'0" jean-pierre fux didn't seem as tall as I thought he would be though.

I forgot about RICHARD SANDRACH (little herc) this kid is a genetic freak of nature:
1. benched 200 at 57lbs and 7yr old
2. squated 85lbs for 1 hour straight
3. graduated highschool and is now in 2nd yr of college! he is 8
4. he did a martial arts demonstration where he showed his AMAZING flexability and speed etc. etc.

Originally posted by Valdez:
Nasser's video is boring, it's shot with a cheap camera (relatively) and it is shot in commercial gyms where there is background music and it's hard to hear what he's saying. also I don't like the way nasser trains (yet it is contest prep training so it's different) just not very interesting. but it is 2 hours.

I have Nasser's first one. It's okay but not worth the money I paid for it. I think it was 40 bucks. I didn't figure the second one would be worth the purchase.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Top Bottom