Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevating my fitness levels

MartinDrive

Having injured my ankle I had to take 6 weeks off to recover. My fitness has gone down significantly literally died running for 5 minutes. What can I do to bring my fitness back ASAP? Recommend anything I can take that will help?

Just keep training. You will get back your losses quickly.

dude that is OKAY

you did the right thing resting your ankle because ankle injuries are no joke and they can become chronic if you don't rest them

you will come back strong there is something called body memory, give it about half the time you took off so give it about 3 weeks and you will get your conditioning back

Having injured my ankle I had to take 6 weeks off to recover. My fitness has gone down significantly literally died running for 5 minutes. What can I do to bring my fitness back ASAP? Recommend anything I can take that will help?

Patience will help.

Yeah no kidding

Yep. Too many 'I just had my spine removed. What PED can I take to get a spine back asap' type posts. When I fucked my back for 16 weeks I knew it was just 16 weeks of a LIFETIME. Fuck all from my 40 years lifting. A tiny fraction.

Top Bottom