Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbow pains

kieran a

I been getting a lot of ellbow pains for last couple weeks. What I been reading is looks like tennis ellbow. Pains in the right place and postions. Effecting certain exercises i do but not others. I can't get into the docs for a few days. So i have read its common in weight lifters. Anyone else here had it and how long till it healed and what treatment did you do. As far as I am.reading it's just inflamed ligerment. So I have been putting muscle cream on in bucket loads at the mo. Not sure of helping

Tendonitis of the elbow (known by a bunch of names) is, as you say common. It's caused both by repetitive movements as well as allowing the joint to 'float' while under load (for example allowing it to rotate a little while doing heavy dumbbell rows).

Obvious suggestions are
1) Don't do the thing which caused it
2) Looking into joint and connective tissue formulas like N2JointRX
3) Look at buying or making a 'tennis elbow strap' (google it).

Tennis elbow, golfers elbow both common. The doc's in my city seem to be quick to give out cortisone for anything like this.... personally I don't necessarily think that is always the best option. I coached a guy with the same issue we adjusted frequency and weight for exercises in the area. Concentrated a bit more on stretches before during and after. Also dude got a compression sleeve, said that helped a lot!

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

1 more thing. Winni has been known to cause joint problems in some people.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

I don't know weather the ArimidexI was using caused it as I know that effects joints. But this seems to be a posh version of a pulled muscle. I will look at a sleave as i habe been doing a lot stretching since I had this problem. I do take multi vits. Zinc. Fish oil and Glucosamine. And also amino23.
Reading on the internet leads to mixed veiws of if it heals. Some say it will be fine. Others say no.
And do you know what hurts it the most. You would think curls or close grip bench. No... drinking coffee. The twisting bit to tip it into my.mouth. lol

For many years I have been having some serious tennis elbow issues, which would not allow me to workout. In fact, the pain would sometimes get so intense, that I could not even open a door. During all those years nothing would help me. Then I have tried the stack of ostarine and N2Joint RX, and let me tell you that I was amazed with the results. My elbows got well rather fast, and now they feel like new. Basically, thanks to this stack I was able to start working out with full force again. Therefore, I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this stack. Wish I knew back than that I could also stack in there some Nutrobal Mk-677 for more enhanced results - who know, maybe my recovery would go even faster.

In addition to all the suggestions that have already been given, the best advice I can give you is to start using natural anti-inflammatory supplements. They will reduce inflammation in the area and reduce the pain.

The best anti-inflammatory supplement you can use is fish and krill oil. You can buy fish oil for cheap at costco. I buy krill oil from n2bm.com

Well a update. Got to doctors and she give me a steroid injection. Good result. I was going tell her no need as I have better ones in the house haha.
Should of asked her for a pct course now to lol.
Also a box of anti inflammatorys. After 2 days my arm feels new. Cant believe how quick they worked. Even close gripped 110 kg yesterday with no pain. 2 weeks ago just a 60kg warm up set was like doing max.

Top Bottom