x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Ego lifting in etiquette

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ego lifting in etiquette within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: so I was training the other day at my gym and we have a mat and it's usually pretty cool the way we share the area and let each other work in. But today there was a dick who didn't let me work in and said he had two more sets. He had it all, a belt, strap, chalk (which isnít allowed in the gym), and wraps to hold the weight. he kept slamming the way down with awful form and then he get up and walk around the gym for about 10 minutes like he was so cool. Then he came back and did another set

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Ego lifting in etiquette

so I was training the other day at my gym and we have a mat and it's usually pretty cool the way we share the area and let each other work in. But today there was a dick who didn't let me work in and said he had two more sets. He had it all, a belt, strap, chalk (which isnít allowed in the gym), and wraps to hold the weight. he kept slamming the way down with awful form and then he get up and walk around the gym for about 10 minutes like he was so cool. Then he came back and did another set and then told me I have one more set after. Without letting me work in. What should I do in a situation like this would you go and complain to a manager or just let it go?

Re: Ego lifting in etiquette

That's called hardcore ego hommie, these guys are usually jokers and ignore them just do your thing

He's a dick.

He is most likely big time looser, so let him be, life will punish him, but you can mention to the management, so they can explain to him the rules

don't worry, eventually someone much bigger and egotistical will come along and teach him etiquette
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Quote Quote posted by PLarezord View Post
    so I was training the other day at my gym and we have a mat and it's usually pretty cool the way we share the area and let each other work in. But today there was a dick who didn't let me work in and said he had two more sets. He had it all, a belt, strap, chalk (which isnít allowed in the gym), and wraps to hold the weight. he kept slamming the way down with awful form and then he get up and walk around the gym for about 10 minutes like he was so cool. Then he came back and did another set and then told me I have one more set after. Without letting me work in. What should I do in a situation like this would you go and complain to a manager or just let it go?
    bro once you get swole guys gonna respect you and move outta yo way in those situations

Quote Quote posted by PLarezord View Post
    if this type of shit happens a lot at a gym you go to then its time to find a new gym. talk to the manager and explain to him what happened and that you would like to be let out of your contract and insist they release you or fix the issue
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Chairman Member Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar

You'll find people like this in almost every gym....inform the management and try ignoring...

Karma will catch up with him!

Dudes a douche