Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effective methods to a 6 pack

doggmeister

Hi Guys
I'm new here but could really do with advise from thos eof you ripped people out there..I recently joined a gym with the SOLE purpose of getting ripped abs, the rest of the body taking second priority to this goal..

I am 5'7, 66kg, and have the following routine
35 mins cardio
100 crunches
3 sets of sit ups
3 sets of side to side crunches on the machines at 75kg
3 sets of normal crunches on the machines at 80kg

but after 6 weeks all I see is the bare minumum of a 6 pack forming..many of my friends at the gym seem to get a 6 pack real easy with apparently half the routines I do..please explain!!

I really wanted to know what the most effective routine would be to get those ripped abs you guys have and maybe you could share your routines and I can get the cnahe to have a 6 pack instead of 1 :(

Please help me....

Ok...you are 145lbs. Is your problem being lean all over or just not having the ab muscles? There is a difference. I have neither but am working on gaining the ab muscles. I am not someone to give advice on how to be ripped...especially with my gut.

B True

Well I guess the fact is after this type of routine I mentioned above and only seeing a very small sign of the 6 pack unfolding I am trying to find out if this type of routine is effective enough to get that 6 pack..or do I need to change/do something different?

How long does it take to get a 6 pack anyway?

You STILL did not answer my question. Do you not have the muscle there or do you not have low enough bodyfat.?

B True

err..how do you tell..from my hight and weight ..and the way I look I think the muscle is there, just not showing through, if anything it is starting to feel like a rock hard one pack..don;t think it's not there coz when I flex it's definately hard..so does that help?..cheers for the quick response by the way ;)

If it is sold and hard...then you probably have the muscle. You probably need more though. From here...you need to shed bodyfat...and if you look at my pics..I am NOT the person that can help you with that.

This tubbo is about to finish his hamburger helper and go to bed.

B True

6-pack has little to do with ab training and just about everything to do with body fat. I used to bust my ass working abs and never saw anything. Once I started paying attention to my diet and I lost weight I have the best abs I have ever had and to tell you the truth I really only half ass my ab training.

Top Bottom