Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating right

suarez66

[FONT=&quot]For muscle gains, do I really need to eat 5-6 meals a day with 2-3 hours between each meal? Or will just eating a lot of food do the job? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I love eating but I dont like planning my meals and saving food for times I do not feel like eating.[/FONT]

No you don't need to eat constantly. Eat normal meals of clean whole foods. Avoid processed foods. If you are unsure how many calories you need, start tracking your diet with something like myfitnesspal. Observe changes in a few weeks and adjust your diet as needed

people used to believe this but the more guys experimented the more they found out that was the ultimate bro science

the truth is an EFFICIENT and HEALTHY body can eat just enough food and still gain quality mass. it isn't about just throwing food at your body every 2 hours and spiking insulin for 20 hours a day. that is just lazy eating and will only get you fat. the evidence is walk around your typical franchise gym and just look at all the perma bulkers! every other guy has a gut. that is not fitness!

For muscle gains, do I really need to eat 5-6 meals a day with 2-3 hours between each meal? Or will just eating a lot of food do the job?

I love eating but I dont like planning my meals and saving food for times I do not feel like eating.

Just make sure you get in all you need over the day.

Top Bottom