Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dutch bags. Any BBing questions you may have Ill answer in this thread ..

do you really need to do cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the AM? How beneficial is that? I'm a chick with about 30% BF. Be nice pls.

curvymommy said:
do you really need to do cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the AM? How beneficial is that? I'm a chick with about 30% BF. Be nice pls.
I think if you want maximal results then yes
take a good thermo drink and some glutamine tabs and maye some BCAA's and hit 30-45 min intense interval training.
then make sure you eat a good meal shortly thereafter

Wulfgar said:
I think if you want maximal results then yes
take a good thermo drink and some glutamine tabs and maye some BCAA's and hit 30-45 min intense interval training.
then make sure you eat a good meal shortly thereafter
Buying glutamine tabs today! Thanks friend.

curvymommy said:
Buying glutamine tabs today! Thanks friend.

just get something that contains glutamine & BCAAs it will save you money and can be a nice drink (just keep your eye on the sugar content - pick the one with <2 gms)

MightyMouse69 said:
your opinion of methyl hydroxy nandro compounds?
All in the same drug? :evil: :evil:
Methylated compounds I love, but do them only for no more than 2 week durations, albeit in high doses. With adequeate liver support products

hydroxylated compounds are another descnet delivery method of getting the drug into the system. depneding on the drug. toerated better by the system than methylated drugs.

Nandrolones are highly anabolic, low androgenic, good for exiting a maximal androgenic protocol to help solidify gains

Top Bottom