Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dutch bags. Any BBing questions you may have Ill answer in this thread ..

ceo said:
Fuckin'A what a waste! All the way up there for that shit?

(yeah, I know it's not that far, but it kinda is)
well I really went up for the costa mesa run. I HAD to go to that

the san onofre bonfire was just on the way back. apparantly there were supposed to be alot more singles there and stuff but since it was so cold and rainy most people didnt go.

and ya, it was fucking terrible seeing the ex. im like...wtf are you doing here? :rolleyes:

Wulfgar said:
In my experience nothing fancy works well for long

I beleive the best way to achieve growth is through synergy of training, rest, diet, and supplements

for example
the body is in a highly androgenic state due to exogenous heavily androgenic AAS use. This is setting the stage for abundant growth of type 2a and type 2b muscle fibers. These are obviously fast twitch muscle fibers with high tension and low fatigue levels. Based heavily on the ATP/CP energy cycle.
with this being set we need a training methodology for targeting these particular muscle fiber types for maximal stimulation with their heightened propensity for growth at this time. Knowing this we institute very heavy training with moderate to high volume, low repititions, and ample rest between sets
And of course nutrition follows suit with a high calorie, extremely high protien intake to support the massive nutriet uptake we are experiencing due to our positive nitrogen balances and other factors

on the other hand if the body is in a highly anabolic state due to high insulin levels, GH, T3, PGF2E etc then we need more fascial manipulation. High rep, burning type stretching training with minimal rest to propograte growth of satellite cells and MGF facotrs to build support networks and such to handle more muscle mass

So again, it all boils down to synergy

:coffee:
so for a natural trainer how do we do? should we cycle routines concentrating on one or the other for a given time, or a routine that involves both at once

SublimeZM said:
so for a natural trainer how do we do? should we cycle routines concentrating on one or the other for a given time, or a routine that involves both at once
cycle for sure

Do 3 types of routines.
1: maximum androgenic: Heavy weights, low reps long rest periods. High calories, high protein. sparing use of high intensity techniques but use low rep heavydrop sets, cheat reps, forced reps to continue beyond failure on your working sets. Also supplement with things like ZMA's, trib, etc....do this 4 weeks and then go to :
2: max anabolic: superset stretching exercise with similar compound exercise. for example sissy squats supersetted with Lunges or DB Pullovers and hammer strength inclines. short rest periods. go for the BURN. Utilizewell timed insulin spikes and supps like creatine, glutamine, and GH secretauges(sp?). do tis for about 2 weeks and then go back to the androgenic pahse
3: if you need a break come off all supps for a few weeks and do a more generic routine where you used balanced exercises, no high intensity techniques and keep the reps between 5-7 for compounds and 10-15 for isolation.

similar to how I cycle in DC. I can usually only last 6 weeks in a heavy blast mode. Then I take one week off, come back at 50-65% intensity for 1-2 weeks, then blast it heavy again for another 6 weeks.

hey wulf u may have to write that cycle up from scratch for me. I dont think Jon has it, either that or he crashed early. i am really intrigued now.

Wulfgar said:
cycle for sure

Do 3 types of routines.
1: maximum androgenic: Heavy weights, low reps long rest periods. High calories, high protein. sparing use of high intensity techniques but use low rep heavydrop sets, cheat reps, forced reps to continue beyond failure on your working sets. Also supplement with things like ZMA's, trib, etc....do this 4 weeks and then go to :
2: max anabolic: superset stretching exercise with similar compound exercise. for example sissy squats supersetted with Lunges or DB Pullovers and hammer strength inclines. short rest periods. go for the BURN. Utilizewell timed insulin spikes and supps like creatine, glutamine, and GH secretauges(sp?). do tis for about 2 weeks and then go back to the androgenic pahse
3: if you need a break come off all supps for a few weeks and do a more generic routine where you used balanced exercises, no high intensity techniques and keep the reps between 5-7 for compounds and 10-15 for isolation.
thanks man!

so would u mind giving a bit more details on the different parts,

so for example part 1: no flys, or peck deck, or crossovers, or any of that stuff, or leg extensions, or leg curls, just all heavy stuff like heavy flat bench, heavy deadlift, heavy squat, or do you still add the isolation small stuff in at the end.

and for each part: split types you recommend for each part, such as whether you believe in isolating each muscle on each day, or doing fullbody type stuff, and about how many times a week you reccomend hitting the muscle

Bino said:
do you worry about the long term sides from using sauce?
I dont abuse it so no. I am healthy as a horse, my heart is in great shape my cholesterol is low. The only side I ever suffered was some gyno which was pre-pubescent anyways and I had surgically removed.

I have strict guidelines I follow about short entry and exit protocols as well as consistant monitoring of my blood levels.
I recommend all good brolys do this

SublimeZM said:
thanks man!

so would u mind giving a bit more details on the different parts,

so for example part 1: no flys, or peck deck, or crossovers, or any of that stuff, or leg extensions, or leg curls, just all heavy stuff like heavy flat bench, heavy deadlift, heavy squat, or do you still add the isolation small stuff in at the end.

and for each part: split types you recommend for each part, such as whether you believe in isolating each muscle on each day, or doing fullbody type stuff, and about how many times a week you reccomend hitting the muscle
Part 1= exactly
for instance my chest workout would be something like
Bench 4-5 warm up sets 2 heavy working sets 4-7 reps with maybe a forced rep or 2
Incline DB press 3 warm ups 2 heavy working sets 4-7 reps
Weighted dips or heavy machine flyes 2 warm ups 2 working sets( maybe throw a high/low or triple drop set in there)

I always have been a fan of a 3 on 1 off or 4 on 1 off split

when i do 3 on 1 off i like chest/arms, back and shoulders, legs
on the 4 day i like Chest/shoulders, back/traps/ arms/ legs

Top Bottom