Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dutch bags. Any BBing questions you may have Ill answer in this thread ..

i didnt have anything specific in mind. i have gotten away from nandrolones in general for some time now. i have been thinking of revisiting them and was just thinking through some options. possibly 10-12 weeks.

Wulfgar said:
It all depends what you are trying to do with it
How long are you trying to run it and what are your goal blood plasma levels?
Ive done cycles where Ill do a deca injection every day for a short amount of time to benefit from the high anabolic and increased nitrogen retention state it puts you in
Ill normally run deca while coming off of more seriously androgenic drugs to try to get my body anabolic quick and lose less mass from the quickly clearing androgenic drugs

hey wulfy

send 8and 20 the pm u sent me on that cycle

8 ill try to find it...simular to what he is talking about

8and20 said:
i didnt have anything specific in mind. i have gotten away from nandrolones in general for some time now. i have been thinking of revisiting them and was just thinking through some options. possibly 10-12 weeks.
I like nandrolones
use then to finish the cycle though or as a stand alone drug

If you go stand alone I feel it is most effective dosing once ever 8 days

Jon79 said:
hey wulfy

send 8and 20 the pm u sent me on that cycle

8 ill try to find it...simular to what he is talking about
hook him up broly
i have to dlete my box all the fucking time

Wulfgar said:
hook him up broly
i have to dlete my box all the fucking time

cc me while you're at it. I'd be interested in seeing that. Seems WG has theories that are different than the standard norm that everyone else parrots around here.

This thread should be a sticky

I am just tired of watching good bros waste their time on futile cycles

hey Wulfgar, weren't you going out tonight to nail some hottie, or drop a duece on another one or both, or something?

Wasn't it a bonfire or something? Did the rain kill it?

ceo said:
hey Wulfgar, weren't you going out tonight to nail some hottie, or drop a duece on another one or both, or something?

Wasn't it a bonfire or something? Did the rain kill it?
Went to costa mesa first
met up some of my friends and my best friend who is getting married in 10 days. He is going to jamaica. His fiance is fucking UNBELIEVABLE. I really want to fuck her

Bonfire was fucking rained out. I went and it was all couples shivering around a campfire. One couple that was there was my fucking ex gf and her new boyfriend
So I left after i had a few drinks. prolly 30 min tops

Wulfgar said:
One couple that was there was my fucking ex gf and her new boyfriend
So I left after i had a few drinks. prolly 30 min tops

Fuckin'A what a waste! All the way up there for that shit?

(yeah, I know it's not that far, but it kinda is)

Top Bottom