Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dutch bags. Any BBing questions you may have Ill answer in this thread ..

SublimeZM said:
do fancy routines and rep schemes make a difference, or does all that matter is that you blast the muscle you are targetting that day, and eat for growth.

in other words...is stimulating the muscle, stimulating the muscle, or are certain patterns and types of stimulus better/different.

if so, could you elaborate on the basic structure of how you feel a muscle group should be targetted

bump

ceo said:
Personally, I love it. Been doing it since November and have had a good 10lbs. gain in muscle so far (no noticeable fat gains but I haven't measured).

It seemed to work well for Dave Henry (10th place Olympia finisher 2007). And, Dante has quite a few NPC and a few IFBB peeps doing it and loving it.

I don't think WG's ever done it, but I'll let him tell that story.
lol...you hung out on animal's forum? :)

Powerbuilder333 said:
Best way to remove body hair?
Magic shaving powder IMO....it's designed for black men as a shaving substitute but is perfectly safe for the "nether regions."

javaguru said:
lol...you hung out on animal's forum? :)

Um...Animal doesn't have anything to do with DC bro. DC = DoggCrapp = Dante Trudel. Intensemuscle is not Animal's forum. But, to answer your question, I have been to Animal's forum, but not hung out there.

ceo said:
Um...Animal doesn't have anything to do with DC bro. DC = DoggCrapp = Dante Trudel. Intensemuscle is not Animal's forum. But, to answer your question, I have been to Animal's forum, but not hung out there.
But I thought that was where it started?

ceo said:

DC.... rest \ pause etc....? damn good training.

did that with a mentzer HIT hybrid for a spell.

Top Bottom