Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dutch bags. Any BBing questions you may have Ill answer in this thread ..

I'm guessing by your avatar, that you compete. I don't know you well, but I assume it's on an amatuer level. Never the less-

Where do you see the sport of BBing going in the next 5 years? 10 years?

More of the huge freakish mass monsters or a more "eye pleasing" aesthetic look.

Will drug testing ever affect the sport and if so, then where will it go?

PuddleMonkey said:
Are hot pockets a good PWO meal? If not I quit.
Whatcha gonna eat????

Hot Pockets!!!

We love that song at our house! That and Why buy a Mattress anywhere else? Ding!

jocephus said:
What do you think about DoggCrapp training?

Personally, I love it. Been doing it since November and have had a good 10lbs. gain in muscle so far (no noticeable fat gains but I haven't measured).

It seemed to work well for Dave Henry (10th place Olympia finisher 2007). And, Dante has quite a few NPC and a few IFBB peeps doing it and loving it.

I don't think WG's ever done it, but I'll let him tell that story.

ceo said:
Personally, I love it. Been doing it since November and have had a good 10lbs. gain in muscle so far (no noticeable fat gains but I haven't measured).

It seemed to work well for Dave Henry (10th place Olympia finisher 2007). And, Dante has quite a few NPC and a few IFBB peeps doing it and loving it.

I don't think WG's ever done it, but I'll let him tell that story.

I am one week onto my first blast and I expect very good things.

curvymommy said:
Whatcha gonna eat????

Hot Pockets!!!

We love that song at our house! That and Why buy a Mattress anywhere else? Ding!

I think the replacement for Sunny Colby Cook is a hottie.

jocephus said:
I am one week onto my first blast and I expect very good things.

I assume you've read everything over at intensemuscle? All the stickies in the dogg pound forum?

You following the protein intake recommendations too?

Top Bottom