Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dutch bags. Any BBing questions you may have Ill answer in this thread ..

MightyMouse69 said:
just get something that contains glutamine & BCAAs it will save you money and can be a nice drink (just keep your eye on the sugar content - pick the one with <2 gms)
good bro material

Wulfgar said:
All in the same drug? :evil: :evil:
Methylated compounds I love, but do them only for no more than 2 week durations, albeit in high doses. With adequeate liver support products

hydroxylated compounds are another descnet delivery method of getting the drug into the system. depneding on the drug. toerated better by the system than methylated drugs.

Nandrolones are highly anabolic, low androgenic, good for exiting a maximal androgenic protocol to help solidify gains

thanks, how about on the hair? easy or harsh.

Wulfgar said:
I think if you want maximal results then yes
take a good thermo drink and some glutamine tabs and maye some BCAA's and hit 30-45 min intense interval training.
then make sure you eat a good meal shortly thereafter
Its irritating when I say this very same thing to people about am cardio
and then they continue to do their own thing, and wonder why they look the same or worse 6 months down the road.

MightyMouse69 said:
thanks, how about on the hair? easy or harsh.
depends on the drug and your hair loss propensity
its hard to say you know?
As a rule the drugs that are harshest on the hair are the drugs with the highest androgenic:anabolic ration
Avoid running too much tren, Anadrol, Halo, high dose test, etc. if you must do these drugs front load them, and get GTFO before the sides kick in

stick more along the lines of deca, esp Primobolan, EQ, Var

crazyjoe said:
and then they continue to do their own thing, and wonder why they look the same or worse 6 months down the road.
True dat homie
theis is why I made this dutch bag thread
we need a definative place to share valuble free info

Wulfgar said:
depends on the drug and your hair loss propensity
its hard to say you know?
As a rule the drugs that are harshest on the hair are the drugs with the highest androgenic:anabolic ration
Avoid running too much tren, Anadrol, Halo, high dose test, etc. if you must do these drugs front load them, and get GTFO before the sides kick in

stick more along the lines of deca, esp Primobolan, EQ, Var
what is Var short for again?

crazyjoe said:
what is Var short for again?
Var=Anavar

great high anabolic, low androgenic drug
good for lean, solid gains

keep sharing the info bro's Ill be on later!

crazyjoe said:

Did you show them the pic with you in the tank top?

Top Bottom