Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumb. Biceps curl Sudden loss of reps in dominant arm, not neurological. Any1 experience this b4, want 2 avoid doc. Please help

I decided to get something that has H.A. & Krill (the fish specimen) that is good for joints.

(I don't inject anything, no TB -500 no other peptide.)

The collagen peptides OTC or vitamins are basically just protein amino acid powders, and really not necessary.

That coupled with Glucosamine & Fish Oil...

and at least 2 months' rest.

With only very light rotator cuff exercises done at home with a 2.5 or 5 pound plate.

SteveSmi is a highly respected person in my book.
So is Alcatraz.
God bless you and if I can help you with anything, please let me know. What's your favorite charitable organization? Feel free to drop it here ____________.

I often donate to charities. 1 Good deed is multiplied 1,000 x over by God and by Karma.

No gear / no juice50 year old malenatural bodybuilderi haven't used gear / juice in almost 2 yearstendinopathy is different than a tear (the 1st one comes with age over time)what caused this was not 1 single event (1 single event is like what u notice as an injury)i have great range of motion and can lift my right shoulder above my headi will call my family doc and arrange a telephone interview and then he will refer me to either a chiro, an ortho or a physical therapist

No gear / no juice50 year old malenatural bodybuilderi haven't used gear / juice in almost 2 yearstendinopathy is different than a tear (the 1st one comes with age over time)what caused this was not 1 single event (1 single event is like what u notice as an injury)i have great range of motion and can lift my right shoulder above my headi will call my family doc and arrange a telephone interview and then he will refer me to either a chiro, an ortho or a physical therapist

Mine is still not quite there yet

Mine is still not quite there yet
Thanks, It is reassuring to know that I'm not aloneI guess shoulder problems come with the territory, at almost 51.When I was younger, I thought all my bodybuilding injuries would heal 100 %When I was younger, in like 1989, I had a full range of motion on military presses, all the way down, all the way up (not at all advisable)This degeneration of the sholders comes with age.Time to rest, apply aqua therapy, and just be careful not to lift too much when doing shoulder exercises, and lift slowly without jerking sudden motions. By aqua therapy, like other things in life, it's called different things, it is also known as "moist heat" as in a using a wet rag and putting it into a heating pad.Thanks again.

Honestly the best thing you can do is just rest. Shoulders can be very tricky. So many guys on here will end up with shoulder injuries from years of pounding away with heavy weights. Just be patient.

Honestly the best thing you can do is just rest. Shoulders can be very tricky. So many guys on here will end up with shoulder injuries from years of pounding away with heavy weights. Just be patient.
Thank you sooo much, MasonicOk, this is great advice. At least 3 trusted people here, have wrote that to me.I was thinking of the deep tissue ultra sound gel rub that maybe a Chiro can give (I've had these before), but will just rest and do stretches similar to yoga so that there's improved healing blood flow in the tendons, joints etc.Have a safe, productive and fun weekend.

Top Bottom