Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dropping body fat %

peaches&cream

[FONT=&quot]What should I take and how should I use it, Need some pointers on what to eat. I have 8% body fat want to be around 5%. Should I take a metabolism booster or what. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

There's no cookie cutter answer for this, but getting to 5% body fat is not easy. That's the realm of all food intake is planned and cheat meals aren't really a viable option anymore.

do not take thyroid meds.

do not ever fuck with your metabolism unnaturally like that

all you need to do is experiment with fasting protocols. the nice thing about fasting is it won't hurt your metabolism, but eating a little bit will. so fasting is the best and healthiest option

You could probably drop that 3% with some sarms and continue doing what you have been doing! 8% is already an impressive number!

If your at 8% now... which is insanely lean and almost competition ready, you would know exactly what to do to continue to lean out.

I’d say the first thing to do is get measured by another source and see if your really 8%. 9 out of 10 people that think they are under 10% are usually 15%+

Post a pic and we could probably help you further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom