Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol nothing but mass blast and cruise

Hey Mr.P would you please explain exactly and in detail what you by "alternate your routine" Please include examples too my good man.
Thanks again and best regards.

When you're first starting out weight training, the body goes through a lot of neuromuscular changes, therefore, you don't need to change up your routines very much.
But after a while u need to change things up, in order to build muscle, u need to cycle (aka: periodization Principle) Your workouts should be chaned every 4-8 weeks.
You rbody is extremely adaptive, so you need to keep challanging it.
Routine will only work for a short period of time before your body adapts and progress stops,
Changing to a new training regimen that your body isn't accustomed to is the only way to keep progress going.

So, assuming your diet, intensity, and technique are good, your not seeing results most likely because of the frequency in which you change your routine.
Your body can actually go into "maintance mod"
So you will reach a plateau.

So I think that's your main problem here Brother, just change up the routine/intensity/ techniques & you will start seeing better results

examples go lighter on the weight high intensity 1 or 2 set 30 reps each look into my primo log.:)

Hey everybody so there you have it.
Gonna take a week off per my mentor Mr. P.
Will still post up injections etc.
The 25 of this month is when I cycle off the drol and go on the dbol, just fyi.
Also prolly gonna get some cardio going on this week off.
Later all.

Hey everybody so there you have it.
Gonna take a week off per my mentor Mr. P.
Will still post up injections etc.
The 25 of this month is when I cycle off the drol and go on the dbol, just fyi.
Also prolly gonna get some cardio going on this week off.
Later all.

Hey Zed,
I suggest for cardio u incorporate at least 2-3 HITT sessions a week.. I've done this in the past, & IMO HIIT cardio is the best & fastest way to loose fat,
it will especially burn belly fat fast.

U can do a simple session of HIIT cardio for 20-30 minutes at 70-85% of your max heart rate.

U can begin should begin with a 3-5 minute warm up and end with a 3-5 minute cool down to prevent dizziness, or nausea.
Then 60 Seconds Sprint/Fast Jog
120 Seconds Walk/Slow Jog

The work/rest ratio in this case is 60/120, or 1 to 2.
U can shoot for 5-10 cycles.

Man I tell u HIIT works !!!

The other 2 days or remaining days u do cardio u could do low intensity or traditional cardio.

When I was doing HIIT I would do it on my days off, since it's a killer workout for legs too.

Well bro you certianly have me pumped up to get going on my cardio.
Much thanks bro P!

Wass happpinin brotha? at least you get to take a week off by choice I am just getting back at after 2 weeks. got in a pretty good one today though. Glad to see all is well enjoy that time off!

Yeah I was on your log and saw your workout bro. Thanks bro and good job on you gettin back.

8/12
Just got done with 30 min cardio. The first 15 min was run the curves (hard run) and walk the str8ts. Back pumps were pretty nasty. Then the next 15 minutes was with varying incline walking at a 3.5 pace.
Injections,
HRT
Npp 100mg
Mast 250 mg
Sust 250 mg
Right now planning to do the same cardio in the late afternoon or early evening.

Hey Zed, you have been giving great advice and motivation to other cycle bloggers, now your doing a cycle blog- great work mate! Keep up the hard work!! I'll be following your posts:)

Top Bottom