Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol nothing but mass blast and cruise

I find drol very effective at 25 mg, ed. how is your cardio going ZED? and hows your knee doing?

It may be partly my fault that I have not gained more, man its just dam hard to eat with that dam bloat.
My cardo....LOL 5 min on workout days bro. Oterwise just normal day to day moving around. I kinda dont wanna do much cuz want the mass. But on my cruise I do plan to go back to 20 min 3 days/week at a minimum.
Knees doing ok bro thanks for asking. AS long as I am sensible about knowing my limits and not pushing too hard too fast I am for the most part ok....as long as I have Adequan at hand and on the ready that is ....

OK on the fence right now as weather or not to quit the the drol for this go round. My good bro CEO suggests quit and then next round shoot it up to 100mgs/day. And that makes sense but.....Im kinda afraid that if I stop it my progress for the blast is gonna tank. What to do what to do????:confused::confused::confused:
So I am not seeing the weight gain that I expected but the strength just keeps coming. So Ima thinking Im gonna continue it at the 50mg/day dose for the rest of this blast.
CEO still muchly appreciate your advice bro, believe me I do man!:heart:

Diet 8/2
50mg drol
Breakfast
6 98% lead sausage links.
3 whole eggs
16 oz 2% milk

Lunch
Teraki beef and fried rice....I love this shit....4 cups.
30 oz water

Dinner
2 cups 2% cottage cheese
2 scoops Ice cream
16 oz 2% milk

8/3
50mg drol
Breakfast
24 oz 2% milk
2 whole grain muffins with 1 tablespoon olive oil on each half

Lunch
DBL Quarter pounder with cheese...been on the run all day so far.

Shake, 2 scoops with 16 oz 2% milk
2 Large handsfulls of mixed nuts no penuts.

Dinner
18 oz Bonless pork ribs, goooood stuff!
1 Large garden tomatoe
1 cup 2% cottage cheese

Not able to workout today will do tomorrow.

Last edited:
It may be partly my fault that I have not gained more, man its just dam hard to eat with that dam bloat.
My cardo....LOL 5 min on workout days bro. Oterwise just normal day to day moving around. I kinda dont wanna do much cuz want the mass. But on my cruise I do plan to go back to 20 min 3 days/week at a minimum.
Knees doing ok bro thanks for asking. AS long as I am sensible about knowing my limits and not pushing too hard too fast I am for the most part ok....as long as I have Adequan at hand and on the ready that is ....

OK on the fence right now as weather or not to quit the the drol for this go round. My good bro CEO suggests quit and then next round shoot it up to 100mgs/day. And that makes sense but.....Im kinda afraid that if I stop it my progress for the blast is gonna tank. What to do what to do????:confused::confused::confused:
So I am not seeing the weight gain that I expected but the strength just keeps coming. So Ima thinking Im gonna continue it at the 50mg/day dose for the rest of this blast.
CEO still muchly appreciate your advice bro, believe me I do man!:heart:

Diet 8/2
Breakfast
6 98% lead sausage links.
3 whole eggs
16 oz 2% milk

Lunch
Teraki beef and fried rice....I love this shit....4 cups.
30 oz water

Dinner
2 cups 25 cottage cheese
2 scoops Ice cream
16 oz 2% milk

8/3
Breakfast
24 oz 2% milk
2 whole grain muffins with 1 tablespoon olive oil on each half

Lunch
DBL Quarter pounder with cheese...been on the run all day so far.

Shake, 2 scoops with 16 oz 2% milk
2 Large handsfulls of mixed nuts no penuts.

Dinner
18 oz Bonless pork ribs, goooood stuff!
1 Large garden tomatoe
1 cup 2% cottage cheese

Not able to workout today will do tomorrow.

you are just going for total mass or you are trying to cut bodyfat also? was alittle confused about this by your posts

if u are trying to cut bodyfat..u could improve this diet alittle bit ..roast pork?ice cream? fried rice? dbl quarter pounder?..could make better choices then these

best of luck brother . keep it up!

LOL yeah bro I know^^^. However on my blasts it is all about total mass and nothing but mass.. Then during my cruise its tighten everything up, diet, cardio, etc. Thats just my idea for now. N2 is setting me up a custom wrokout plan and I think AAS plan too. So when that happens all subject to chnage.

8/4
Breakfast
50 mg drol
15 IU each CJC 1295 no dac, and Ipamorlin
4 whole eggs and 2 slices multi grain toast with 1 1/2 heaped tablespoon natty pb.
out of milk:(
1 nut and honey bar for carbs for workout.
Workout work sets only;
5 min bike @130 bpm HR.
Rack pulls felt dam strong today, 5x3@425 these are all from the center of my kneecaps.
Overhead Press 5x5@120
Dips 5x5@80 (+ body wieght) went up 10 Lbs instead of 5 as usual.
Seated single arm curls 5x3@55
PWO shake 12 oz 2% milk, 2 scoops protein powder, 1 heaped tablespoon natty PB, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pk gelatin.
15 IU each CJC 1295 no dac and Ipamorlin
Dinner
2, 8oz 98% lean hamburger patties
1 cup 2% cottage cheese
16oz 2% milk

So in the afternoon after my workout I decided to plant a tree.
I dug a hole 36" x 48"
The back pumps were furious! But with several breaks I got er done!
Then put the dam tree in the hole.
Then filler er back in.
My wife said that my face looked thinner......
I was sweating buckets man. IDK what the humidity was but it was up there I can tell you that.
But got that tree in the ground and the wife was happy.
Got my reward last night:blow:

Last edited:
Not bad for an ol timer lol those rack pulls are pretty mean! How often do you add the gelatine to your protein shakes? I found some at the store made by a company called Knox it original Gelatine unflavored hopefully I got the right stuff..

Top Bottom