Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol nothing but mass blast and cruise

LOL yeah bro. I shoot the Adequan between my patella and the knee joint. Sometimes shoot deca in there too if its really bugging me.With the deca its prolly the oil acting as kind a padding as much as the steroid, just my thoughts.
But the Adequan actually rebuilds cartilege, documented.
The way I do the injection is I grip my patella with 3 fingers on the flat sides and pull it up. Put the slin pin in and shoot it. Sometimes I hit the bone or go into the cartilege......that makes for super reality right now!

did u take a pain killer first? lol jk :rose:

Started the drol July 7 bro.

damn. You've been on almost a month? How much you gain from that drol? At 2 weeks I usually am up 15 lbs or so. If you've been on a month and aren't up 15-20 lbs from drol, you might as well stop it now and wait till next time rather than put your old liver through a couple more weeks at 100mg/day.

Next time don't waste time at 50mg/day. ;)

go zed.. go zed ..go zed!!

dancingoneeyedalien.gif

damn. You've been on almost a month? How much you gain from that drol? At 2 weeks I usually am up 15 lbs or so. If you've been on a month and aren't up 15-20 lbs from drol, you might as well stop it now and wait till next time rather than put your old liver through a couple more weeks at 100mg/day.

Next time don't waste time at 50mg/day. ;)

Im hitting right around 15 Lb increase right now bro. But the thing is that crazy strength. Its like it just dosnt stop bro. That right would be the only reason that I would stay on. But I do respect your opine and would def put it to use bro. This is the first time for me and the drol.
I def agree about next time. And I will most likely quit it tomorrow.....well later today, 1:35 a.m. right now...:(.

Top Bottom